Me and My Best Friends and our Adventures PART 2
Me and My Best Friends and our Adventures PART 1
Me and some friends rope swinging a few summers ago in Winston Salem NC
- Me approaching jump.
- Me jumping off of Elk River Falls
- Some perspective on the height of the water fall (note friends on left side)
- Me and Nic scoping out the jump in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
- Me jumping off a cliff into a jelly fish bloom in Cape Breton Highlands, Nova Scotia
- Nic being more badass than me
Bringing life long friends from home overseas to visit castles.
That time I biked San Francisco with life long friends
- Charlotte Invitational
- ACC Championships
Me competing as a NCAA Division 1 athlete- NCSU Track and Field in Triple Jump
YOU ARE THE HERO GOTHAM DESERVES
I’M CRYING BECAUSE OF THAT CAPTION
I’ve reblogged this before but there are some new ones!
These are awesome
We were never really dating, we were never really not dating. We didn’t know. No one knew. All you’d know for sure is that you’d always find one of us next to the other, even if we weren’t getting along.
2013 Indian street fashion